Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This sweet boy...

...walked 5 Steps the other day...and now he is letting go of whatever he is holding on to to take the plunge toward what he wants. He usually lasts about 3 steps then he is down, but unfortunately I know this means it is not long...he will be walking in no time :( Ava didn't move from her pretty little sitting position earlier than 10 months, so walking came to her around 14 months. But oh, not my boy. Maybe he will be walking by Saturday...it is his birthday after all.


On a different note...this kid slept from 7pm to 9am the other night! Seriously?! 14 hours? I could live like that! Too bad it didn't last, I guess I can settle with 12.

8 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

yeah for you cute boy!! get moving so your mom can chase you around all day! ;)
he is darling linds!! happy birthday to him saturday!

It's Been a Day! said...

that's so great! i think it's quicker for the second when they have an older sibling to keep up with!! I can't believe he's going to be a year! where did the time go?

hayleyrowan said...

I can't believe he is already a year. and I would also like to know how you got him to sleep 14 hours!!! Sounds like my kind of baby!

Chelsea Anne said...

I can't believe that he is that big. Crazy.

Joe and Amy said...

He is so cute. I hate/love it when the baby starts to grow out of being a baby into a toddler. They're so cute at each stage, but it's hard to see them grow up.

Tracy said...

LOVE the new banner! You need to teach me how to do stuff like that...just like everything else creative in my life... :) I'm excited to see the cake pics! So fun dancing with you last night! :)

Gilly Funk said...

Hsppy birthday to him! He's is cute! 14 hours WHAT??? That's insane. I hope you enjoyed that day. Usually when my kids sleep in I really don't get much done because I don't know what to do with myself, I just keep thinking I better not start anything beacuse they will be up any second.

Jessica said...

Hey Linds I left a message on your phone this morning. I have a few questions for you. Give me a call!