Friday, May 25, 2007

HOME



Tyler and I have loved our time here in the Bay Area so far! It is beautiful, with so much to see and do! We really do love it and feel like it is home right now! BUT...








There is something so nice about the familiarity of HOME. I mean real home. Where you grew up, where your family is, where you see people you know at the grocery store. So I am going home, to Utah in four days! I am so excited for many reasons, here are a few...


1. My mom...I love to hang out with my mom

2. To spend time with all my family and friends and let Ava play with her cousins!!

3. To get my hair done...for less than $200...thank you Matt

4. To eat at J-Dawgs and Happy Sumo (even with all the Fabulous food out here, I still miss odd things there)

5. To see the beautiful mountains and go for a ride up the canyon...topless (the car that is)

6. To have all my friends and family meet Christian for the first time!

7. To have Tyler use his vacation for something other than studying!

8. To visit Gma Kearl in Logan and go to Bear Lake.

9. To have an ample supply of babysitters!

10. To be there when baby Else (pronounced Elsa) is born!!

I try not to spend to much time anticipating the next big event in life, such as a weekend or vacation, but the last week or so I have been getting very anxious. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends and we are so excited to see you all!

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

I hear you on the extra babysitters. We have loved having extra hands around here. Hope your trip is a blast. Can't wait to see pictures.

Chelsea Anne said...

Oh, that top picture really makes me miss SF. Crazy that view was our backyard for a couple months.

We are excited that you are coming too. We should go to the pool.