Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Surfer Boy!

SORRY! I have had family in town and I am a total slacker and haven't blogged forever...but I am back!



We went to the beach on Monday and so we tested out Christian's little suit. He looked so cute in it! He is getting pretty chubby, at least in his cheeks! The coast was actually quite cold, but we had a lot of fun. It was one of the many things we did with my sister, Amanda and her husband Clark here.


They took more pictures than we did so I'll post more when I get them. Thanks for coming AJ and Clark!

5 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

He looks so cute!! I thought he looked a lot like you, but in those pictures I really see Tyler!!

Kathy said...

What a cute surfer boy!!

cassi said...

That is the cutest little suit!!

teuscher travels said...

Yay you are back! He is so cute! and I just got back from vacation and am checking all the blogs(a wonderful use of work hours:) and always love reading yours!

Natalie said...

Hot, Little Surfer! He's seriously adorable. We had a lunch today and missed you! When are you going to be here? We need to plan ahead, we were thinking maybe even a girls sleepover in SLC or girls day, anyway we want to know when you'll be around. Miss you!