Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Christian's 5 week Photo Shoot

No Christian is not 5 weeks, he is 12 weeks...yes I am a little slow! I thought I would be buying the cd to post pictures on my blog, but I decided not to. So if any of you would like to check out cute pics of my kiddos from a couple months ago go to:

http://kimberlybondphotography.photosite.com/

Go to the "Kearl" gallery and the password is: Christian

He is so much bigger now, I can't believe it! I can't wait to get more pictures taken in Utah!

4 comments:

teuscher travels said...

Darling!!! I love the poses! mom looks pretty great too! ( I dont know if you checked your last entry, but make sure to talk to Annie!)

Lindsey said...

I am working on it!!! We are just waiting to hear if the Carmack's want to rent it still. I think we are first on the list if they do...keep your fingers crossed!!

becky said...

those are too cute...thanks for sharing! maybe when you come to utah i can officially meet you!

Lindsey said...

I know...it seems kind of weird to me that we haven't yet met! I feel like we are friends!