Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hooray for Jim and Pam!!!

I know I am sappy, but I loved the ending to the office!! It is about time they get back together!! I love Jim! I think it is because he reminds me of my cute brother, they totally have some of the same charateristics. Anyway, we are happy. Every week Tyler and I have watched and hope that something will happen with the two of them. Maybe that is because I secretly have a crush on Jim, but NOT because he reminds me of my brother, and Tyler has a secret crush on Pam! No offense to Karen...she's way cute, but there is something about Pam! OK I am rambling...Thanks to The Office, we had many fond nights this year!

4 comments:

Barb said...

They got back together?!? Great Lindsey you just gave it away! No jk, its ok. We got rid of t.v. all together last month & so I have been renting the office series off of netflix. I usually dont care about tv that much, but the office & hgtv I am sorely missing!!! Thanks for the update.

Lindsey Lee said...

SHut up...i totally missed last night and have been dying!!! TELL ME EVERYTHING! I am obsessed with that show Linds and LOVE jim too. He is the cutest..and Pam, can she be any sweeter? I love it. Im going on line right now to watch some clips!!

Chelsea Anne said...

Now that you say that, your brother totally looks like Jim. I thought that Karen was going to get the job because all of the regular office people have to stay in Scranton. And I totally saw the Pam/Jim thing coming. I am excited that Karen is staying to add to the drama though. I think I laughed the hardest when the temp got the job.

It's Been a Day! said...

I had a huge smile on my face when Jim asked Pam out. I'm such a dork!! We love that show.