Sunday, May 13, 2007

Inspiring Moms!!

Happy Mother's Day to all! Just thought I would let a few mother's know that they are great! These are my sisters and my mom. Each of them have at least 2 kids (or will by June...Lisa). We all have our very own way of raising our children and it is often quite different from one another, but ALL are great mother's in their own way! I appreciate all of you and your examples of what makes a SUPER-MOM!!! And I am sure that each of these great moms would agree that we learned a whole lot from our WONDERFUL mom! Thanks! I Love you guys! Hope you all had a good day at mom's today! Don't worry I was well taken care of. Tyler woke up and made me yummy danishes for breakfast (one of my favorites) and gave me a trip to the spa for a greatly needed brow wax, manicure and pedicure! I can't wait!! Thanks Ty...love ya!!

No comments: