Friday, May 25, 2007

Congratulations are in order!!

I just wanted to Congratulate Ty! After over a year of studying and sitting for four 4 hour tests, he has officially passed all 4 to get his CPA!!! Amid a crazy work schedule, having our second child, and being an amazing dad to our little Ava he has managed to spend his "free time" studying. Now there are a few little things he needs to do before the official certificate comes, but we are on our way down the mountain! I can't wait to have my husband back at nights and on weekends! This is such a blessing to have it behind us. Way to go Ty! We love you!

6 comments:

teuscher travels said...

CONGRATS!!! Jamie and I are so, so excited for you(and very impressed with 2 kids no less!!) When the CPA is passed it finally feels like your husband finished school:) YAY!

Lindsey Lee said...

Congrats Ty and Linds! That is super duper exciting...the end is finally near!! Do you think you are going to stay in CA?

Shanna said...

Lindsey and Tyler,
I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. You have such a beautiful family. Your kids are so cute. I asked Linda Kearl how you guys were doing and she said that you had your daughter in the pottery barn magazine. It looks like you are a busy mom and Congratulations Tyler. Hope all is well. I just wanted to say hi.

Shanna Thomas LeRoy

cassi said...

Congratulations!! That is so great! I know how you feel so you must be entirely sooo excited to have Ty done!!!

becky said...

that is great! i know how time consuming that is...so i give you props all around! double props to actually having your spouse around again...that's priceless!

It's Been a Day! said...

Congrats Ty. Now do you want to do our taxes next year?