Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Loves...

I am starting out behind, but better late than never! Last year I did 14 days of love and it was lots of fun. So, here we go again.

1. Sleep
For someone who is not getting a lot of it right now, I can confidently say that I LOVE sleep. But even more than my own sleep (if that is possible) I love to catch a moment with my children when they are so peacefully sleeping. I love to feel the innocence that seems to radiate around a sleeping child. It doesn't matter how naughty a child might have been, at that moment they are the sweetest thing in the world. I love to sneak into my kids rooms and lay down next to them and have these moments.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

There is nothing better than a nap with a little baby. It is so blissful to lay there breathing them in that it's hard to let yourself fall asleep. I love the pic of Ava and Christian sleeping together.

It's Been a Day! said...

I love that little picture of both of your kids. So cute. I don't think my kids would sleep in the same bed if their life depended on it! I don't have a newborn in the house, but i still feel like I never get enough sleep. Im' with you. I love it!