Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Number 5

5. People

I know that sounds quite common, but I don't just mean my friends or what not. Lately I have been able to get to know people very different from myself. Different cultures, different beliefs, very different people. It is fascinating. I love that I can find someone living their life so differently from me yet still find so many amazing things that draw me to them and suprisingly a lot of similarities too. There are so many wonderful people in the world. It is so easy to get caught in our "own world" of people, places, and beliefs. I love expanding my friendship base. I really think there is a little good in everyone and A LOT of good in MOST.

1 comment:

Jonny K said...

This goes directly against my theory...that people are idiots...but i've been known to get things wrong from time to time. oh, and are you going to drink the rest of that half empty glass of diet coke?

-j