Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Loving Fall

We having been loving Fall.  Perhaps because it has been in the 70's lately.  Not bad, huh?

 Try to tell me he is not having a good time.
Below are a couple pictures of what the kids do every chance they get.

 Christian and I went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch with his class.  He's thrilled.

 "Wait, I only get a small pumpkin?"
This is a pic of our street.  About the day after I took this picture the leaves became so bright and vivid down our street, but they are still pretty here.  i think the trees down our street are dreamy!

5 comments:

hayleyrowan said...

your kids are getting so big, it's crazy. they are super cute. what a pretty place to live too.

Ashley said...

Your street is gorgeous! You should post pictures with the fall leaves. It looks like something out of a movie.

Erin said...

i love streets with trees!!! it is so magical for some reason when you drive down these types of streets! so pretty!

Catherine Fishback said...

Hi Lindsey! It's good to be in touch with you!! Your kids are adorable and it sounds like things are going well for you in New Jersey. I'm excited to keep up with you. XOXO, Catherine

Jan'l said...

Oh.. Christian is getting too big and now he is twitterpated! Such a sweetie. Miss you guys :( Your street is dreamy and I love your house. take some pictos of the inside too for me ;) love ya