Thursday, April 10, 2008

Does anyone else want to adopt a family of brothers from Africa after last night? I really liked one comment last night (I can't remember who said it) ...I will paraphrase...

If everyone would pay half as much attention to the situation in Africa as they do to celebrities lives, we could accomplish a lot more.

Amen to this...I will try to do better myself :)


On a different note, I am headed to Tahoe today with a group of girlfriend. The kiddos are staying at home with their dad. I can't wait. See you when I get back and am 100% more relaxed :) Thanks Ty!

3 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm jealous of your weekend...especially since mine includes cleaning the church.

it was alicia keys who said it and let's say, even before she said that, i had donated. i gave back. i couldn't resist!

Tracy said...

Have a WONDERFUL time with the ladies in Tahoe. And LIVE it up on your massage. I'll be anxious to hear how you liked it. I had one stone massage in Palm Springs and it wasn't so great. Probably b/c the place I did it at was the ghetto. :) Can't wait to see you when we all return from our getaways!

becky said...

i think that quote is perfect...well said.

hope you have/had a fantastic weekend away!