Monday, December 29, 2008

Introducing...

~ Bennett Tyler Kearl ~
7 lbs, 13 oz.
20 inches
2:54 am, 12.28.08



Ava and Christian were excited that Bennett brought each of them their own little baby to take care of!



Family of 5! Ty and I are officially out-numbered...


Ava and Christian love, love, love their new baby Bennett!


After a false alarm the week before, out little baby decided to finally come. Labor started during our post-Christmas shopping. By 8pm I was sure this was the real deal and we went to the hospital. The labor was worse than it was with Ava Mae and Christian, but eventually my favorite friend pinched me in the back and my lower extremities thankfully went numb. Thank heaven for modern medicine... Things went fairly quickly once I was ready. All-in-all it went really well. We still haven't been able to figure out whether Bennett looks more like Ava or Christian, part of each. As you can tell, the kids really love Bennett. Ava wants to hold him all the time and can't wait to help at home and Christian is quite possessive of his little brother and insists that his name is "baby" not Bennett (as you can see in one of the videos).


Ty and I can hardly believe we have a family of 5!

For more pictures and video (PG rated) you can go to http://www.kearlfamily.smugmug.com/ (if you don't know my maiden name, leave a comment and I'll email it to you, also, you must capitalize the first letter)


Expect some more posts in the future!

15 comments:

Lindsey said...

The videos will be up on Smugmug in a day or so. Sorry!

Kim said...

Yay! Congratulations. When I saw the first picture of Bennett I thought he fit right in with your family. He's so cute--really, he doesn't have the beat up squished look like other newborns can have:). Give me 5 1/2 months and I'll be joining you in the outnumbered club.

hayleyrowan said...

Congratulations!! I've been checking your blog everyday to see when he was going to get here. so happy for you. he's so adorable. can't wait to see more photos. glad everything went well. hope you're feeling ok.

Rebecca said...

Yea! So glad he is here. He's beautiful, just like your other two. Congratulations!

Taylor said...

yay!!!! congratulations!!! you guys have the most beautiful family!!!! and there's nothing cuter than siblings loving each other...i just love it! =D

Erin said...

congrats! He is adorable! You have three of the cutest kids I have ever seen! How fun!!!! glad everyone is happy and healthy!

Rebecca said...

I just have to leave another comment and say the videos were awesome. So fun to see (and hear!) little Bennett and then his Daddy speaking so sweetly to him and introducing him to the world. Ava and Christian are so cute with him. I love that Christian wouldn't give him up to Grandma until he was good and ready.

Alie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kristine Gray said...

What a great belated Christmas gift! Too cute. Congrats!!

The Mostess said...

Congrats--cute name!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Fish! He's a cutie. Crazy that you are a mother of three! Props to you for pumping them out so fast!

Lindsey Metcalf

Kathy said...

Congrats! What a cute little family. :)

Barb said...

Congrats Linds! Family of 5?! Cant believe it. He's beautiful.

Joe and Amy said...

Congrats Lou! I am so happy for you guys!

We missed seeing your cute family and your mom and dad at the wedding, but it was great to see Amanda and Amber and their families. It's been way too long!!!

We need to come and see you guys sometime. We're too close not to.

I told Joe to come in and see the cute pictures of your third baby...he said, "How does she have three, she just got married last year?" Time flies doesn't it?!

Babies are very sweet! It's only been 8 weeks for me and somehow the amnesia is already starting to settle in...you know, the "it doesn't hurt that bad...pregnancy isn't so bad"...I thought by the fourth I would be singing a different tune. But I do have to say though it's not the pregnancy and childbirth that are hard for me, it's taking care of all of the needs of each little person...thats what gets me! Good luck!

Brad and Kelli said...

Congrats! He's so cute!! Lindsey, you are amazing-- 3 kiddies!! Kel