Monday, September 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

The Rules are:
1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.
2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.
3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.



FISH (Yup, no middle name, this is my maiden)


F- Fantastic, yes I am talking about me, but it also happens to be my favorite word that my husband uses from time to time. It always makes me giggle a little inside! :) hehe

I- In desparate need of sleep!


S- Sporty, not as sporty as I used to be, but once an athlete always an athlete...right?


H- Home Body, whether it be with mine and Tyler's families in Utah, or here with my own little family, I enjoy being at home spending time with those I love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindz!

I was so happy to see you on my blog! This is so fun! I love seeing all of you kids communicating. This is great! I would love to do the Disney 1/2 marathon with the fam. I love to go on vacations where you have a purpose or a goal and a vacation both. Thanks for giving us the idea. We love you guys! We're excited to hang with your mom and dad ini a couple of weeks in San Diego. Too bad we're not going to Northern Cali for your mom and I could take a side excursion and visit our grandkids. We'll blog to you soon.
Love, Rowene