Friday, September 7, 2007

Disneyland



My little alien!

Oh how I love the place and apparently it is in the blood because Ava did too! She was thrilled and did all the oooo's and ahhh's in just the right places. She loved Alice, Dumbo, and Small World the best. She went on the Matterhorn and came off saying, "It's a nice bear! He has red eyes and smiles at me!" Then we went on Pirates, she didn't love it the first time and the second time she just kept saying, "We need to get outta here." Oh, I love the personality that is coming out!





Ava loved the Bug's Land, especially the water park in the hot sun.

She needed to take a little break and this looked like a good spot.



So we had a little trashy looking girl one day. She had "messed" her first outfit so we had to buy her new stuff at the park and this was the best that we could find (that wasn't a sweatshirt or a princess dress).

6 comments:

Jess Perry said...

P.S. I hope it is okay if I add your blog to our buddy list so I can keep in touch!

Granum Family said...

Oh how fun! I love all the pictures!

becky said...

those photos make me jealous...i love that place! so proud of you, by the way, in finishing the race!

Kathy said...

What a fun b-day! Your kids look so cute!

elizabeth kartchner said...

looks like you had tonz of fun!! definitely need to do Pirates twice!

alyssa said...

Disneyland is the greatest. Congrats on the marathon too. That is no small thing, Carla Gee would be proud :)
I am also thinking about cloning your children. They are just so dang cute!!! Any objections???