Monday, August 17, 2009

Hurdle: Cleared.

You may remember months ago when we attempted a little potty training with Christian. I wasn't ready. So we went back to diapers and finally mustered up the energy to attempt one last time. He was so ready, but still tested my patience for a while. As of the last week he has essentially been accident free. YAY! It is a day to celebrate!


Continuing on.


We spent the last week with my sister and her 2 girls in town. We had a lot of fun.






We had a few of these moments...




But mostly these moments...


And I can't get enough of these moments...









My type of Fireman



This picture makes me think of summer parties, which I Love . Nice pic Ty.

And my 3 favorite faces

We've been doing some serious scooter rides lately.

6 comments:

Alie said...

Really cute!

The Mostess said...

Lance wants in on the Vespa gang!

Tyler Kearl said...

Tyler Atwood and I are going cruzin' this weekend...we are trying to form a scooter club that will rival any crotch rocket group or want-to-be Harley Davidson clubs out there. Scooters are way cooler.

Kara said...

Hey, i'm adding your blog to my blogroll, don't be alarmed. I'm glad you had fun with your sister in town!

hayleyrowan said...

cute pictures. we're going to san fran in a few weeks, we should meet up! it was fun seeing you while you were here. your kids are adorable.

Erin said...

can i have your kids?! they are soooo adorable and beautiful! What a fun time it looks like you guys are having!