Monday, October 15, 2007

Home, for a short while

Well, we made it! We are in Frankfurt. We spent our first few days in a hotel while we were waiting for our apartment to open up. We spent most of that time adjusting to time change (well at least the kids and I did, Ty had to be to work a few hours after we got here). My kids were little gems on the flight...in flight bassinets are the greatest, hence Christian slept about 8 of the 11 hour flight. Ava only slept about 5, but I can't complain too much. We are now in our apartment which is in the diplomatic quarters and is quite nice...small (for 2 kids) but nice. I have eaten enough bread for every person reading this so hopefully I don't come home with a little extra "junk in the trunk", just in time to down some Thanksgiving pie!! Oh well, you've got to enjoy yourself, right.

So, I don't have pictures downloaded quite yet, but I have some funny stories, so until then, enjoy a few comical (in my opinion) posts.

No comments: