Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Before I move on

Pretty sure I should document this before I move on with my life.

I had a pretty sweet Halloween costume this year (you know, Halloween-the holiday we celebrated about 2 months ago).

I was...a jar of hunny...Winnie the Pooh's jar of hunny to be exact. We all know he goes nowhere without his hunny.



So where did I find such an awesome costume? Tyler made it. Which really is no surprise to me, but apparently a very big surprise to most people we saw.


He happened to come across this on a friends blog (when I say happened to come across, I mean it popped up on his google reader-yes ashley, he is a follower, religiously.) I'm pretty sure it opened up a whole world of competition.
I went to bed that night to this...


And I woke up to this...
genius.

5 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm seriously impressed. looks like i'm leaving the halloween costumes up to brent next year!

whitney said...

wow. i mean wow.

cassi said...

we are lovin' it!!! way to go tyler! i'm not sure what i love more- the fact that he made you a costume, or the fact that he is wearing a pooh costume. i love it! and your kids are so cute as well!

Ashley said...

So funny--those pictures of Tyler crafting in the wee hours remind me exactly of my Tyler's pictures. Your costume was incredible and darling--I think your Tyler wins because your costume was a symbol of his undying love and adoration for you.

I'm flattered and intimidated that Tyler follows my blog. I should probably start posting more about sports and steaks and guns and stuff.

Erin said...

wow. he is amazing! maybe you could send him to my house to make me a quilt!