Friday, August 29, 2008

What I've been up to...

Sorry for the long absense...please let me explain.


I used to tell people that I don't really work, I just run a little business out of my home. Well, I'd like to change that statement. Yes, I work, but I get to work from home. I am grateful for this because I still get to spend all the time with my kids, but when they go to bed...I work. I love my job. I get to meet wonderful moms and their cute little kids. I also feel like I get to use a little creativity here and there which is nice. Anyway, the pictures below show my life, consistently for the last few months. TILES...everywhere. Although, this is my favorite stage of the process, they are finished, they just need a bow.


But it does make it all worth it when you have one of these beauties to give to an excited new mom.
Little Cooper (not so little actually for 4 weeks old) is my friends cute boy.Ava and Aaron...adorable twins
Matthew is also a twin, his little sister was among the smallest babies I've done.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to keep busy. They're still looking good. Are you still doing all the other things, like vinyl lettering and paci clips? At least you're making some of your own money to spend.

Tyler Kearl said...

Amanda meant to say "you own money to save" right Amanda?...

Kristen said...

So cute! Let me know when it starts to die down so I can bring my kiddies over to get some done. Can't wait!

cassi said...

Oh so cute!!